OPC is actually a common standard in industry.
Industry 4.0 requires OPC UA.
With the Tani OPC Toolkit your applications gets access to all computers, industrial controllers and devices which are offering OPC. Various manufacturers are offering OPC servers for accessing special devices. So you get access to your complete plant.
The Tani OPC Toolkit supports various operating systems and hardware platforms.
OPC Client Toolkit
TargetWith the Tani OPC Client Toolkit a program gains access to OPC systems available in the network or running on the same machine.
The focus lies in controllers and devices.
- Synchronous read
- Asynchronous read (Data per event)
- Synchronous write
- Variables, texts, arrays, structures
- File functions (over RPC)
OPC VariantsSupported are OPC-UA and OPCpipe.
Programming LanguagesThe libraries are existing as dll (Windows) or shared objects (Linux). The calling conventions are that from the underlying operation system.
The package includes
- Program in C. Usable on all systems.
- Program in C#. Usable on all systems.
- Libraries for the supported operation systems.
Operating systemsSupported are all operating systems the products OPC Server or PLC Engine are existing. This are
- From Windows XP up to Windows 10. The server variants are supported also.
- 32 and 64 Bit
- INTEL processors and compatible
- The OPC Toolkit it POSIX compatible. So all systems with GLIBC or uGLIBC can be used.
- INTEL processors and compatible. 32 and 64 Bit
- ARM processors. 32 and 64 Bit
- MIPS processors. 32 and 64 Bit
- Please call for other processors.
- Multicore systems are recommended. Single CPU systems can be used also.